Sunday, July 27, 2014

End of Two Month Fieldwork with Print Media Objects

             Today, I am finalizing my fieldwork with the Recently Seen in Area print media objects. I have chosen a short time period (2 months) for this project, because of the common understanding that the objects go through a transition in the public realm.  In addition, the digital media  I plan on using to present this Internet-based project will visually contribute to viewing further future transitions concerning the print flyers and specific locations in Newark, Delaware USA.   
             This image was taken from my morning drive through these Newark locations. This is an example of one of the original styles of print media flyer, how I see them displayed along the roadway, and a typical transition from the outdoor elements. 

Location: NW Area Old Baltimore Pike and Salem Church Rd.

No comments: